Feartures & Benefits:
• Enables elimination of a second or third reflow cycle when temperature sensitive components or connectors are used.
• Reduces energy consumption in reflow ovens versus standard lead free alloys.
• Reduces reflow process cycle time.
• Delivers 8+ Hour stencil life.
• Potential elimination of bar solder, wave soldering flux and energy costs associated with wave soldering.
• Compatible with all commonly used lead free surface finishes (Entek HT; Alpha Star Immersion Silver, Immersion Tin, Ni/Au, SACX HASL, etc.)
• Excellent resistance to random solder balling- minimizing rework and increasing first time yield.
• Low temperature reflow profiles may enable the use of less expensive printed circuit board substrates.
• Delivers very high in-circuit pin test yields, minimizing costly false negative test results.
• Compatible with either nitrogen or air reflow.
• Possess excellent solder drip resistance during reflow